Ethical standards are the foundation of our business. We are proud of our standard of professional ethical practices both our clients and candidates.
- Client and candidate confidentiality. All client and candidate information will be disclosed with the full knowledge and approval of both parties involved.
- To not withhold information from the client or the candidate with may be misleading.
- To ensure any candidate presented in the course of a retained search assigned will not be presented to other clients until the assignment is completed.
- Non discrimination. To abide by all applicable laws and regulations relating to recruitment or employment practices. We will not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability or other protected characteristic.
- To not recruit an employee of a current client.
- To ensure all candidates formally presented will have been interviewed and evaluated according to suitability of the client’s position.
- Communication. To maintain regular contact with both the client and candidates and provide both parties with objective professional feedback during the recruitment process.
- Respect. To treat all candidates with respect and dignity, and when appropriate provide constructive guidance.
- References. To obtain professional references for all candidates after both parties have expressed a mutual interest. We respect candidate confidentiality prior to an offer being extended / accepted. References will be presented to the client at the time they are intending to present an offer.
- Agreement. We will ensure that the terms and obligations of our Fee Agreement or contractual agreement fully understood by the client prior to beginning an assignment.
- Relationship. We agree to maintain a professional relationship with our clients and candidates at all times.